Last night I was up late making Heart Cake Pops for the kids to take to school today. I am always so excited to make cake pops but it is so tedious and takes forever. I guess its OK because it makes the kids happy right?? I think they turned out really cute....see for your self :)
My Grandma is always sending the kids cards so today they could not wait to open up their cards from her for Valentines Day.
Here is Payton's hair before school today but after she saw it she didn't like it and made me take it down!!!!and so it begins.......ya know I have learned to pick my battles and this morning this was not a battle I wanted to take part in.
Today at her school they had Munchies with Moms, all they served were donuts soooooo yes I had one and it was sooooo good HA
Happy Valentines Day to everyone






No comments:
Post a Comment