Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So What! Wednesday





Happy Wednesday to all and that means that we are closer to the weekend!! 

If you have never linked up with Shannon for So What! Wednesday then head on over to her blog and do it..........NOW!!!


So What! if...................................


I have on Christmas socks today....they were the only ones in the basket that were matched

I have been in bed the past two nights by 9pm...but I have been getting up at 5:30am to run before work and its working out much better for my schedule



Payton always steals my phone in the morning and takes random pictures. This one is by far my favorite
Barbie & Justin Beiber



I really need my hair cut and highlighted but I am trying to grow it out a little bit before I do so. In the meantime everyone will have to just bare with my nappy hair

I haven't lost any weight in the past week or so and I'm not sure why? I have stayed under my calories and I have been running. Possibly gaining muscle??

I am dying to see the show on TLC called My 600 pound-life but Paul refuses to watch stuff like that so I need a day when he will be busy lol


Happy Hump Day!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love running in the morning too!! I've been going to bed at 8, yikes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...