Saturday morning we went and watched my nephew Malyki play Basketball. He is such a good little b-ball player and made a basket as soon as we got there. Of course we were late and didn't get to watch the whole game. The day that we can make it somewhere on time will be the best day!!!
#2
Malyki and his Favorite Aunt
Malyki's coach is his Dad, How cute is that??
Of course we had to snap a photo in the stands.
Payton and Aunt Amanda
Paul and Koen, Yes I know my child needs a haircut and he is now sporting the headphones everywhere he goes
Oh, and just a random little something. I got up today at 5:30am and started my run at 6:00am. I am going to start running in the mornings so that I have all night when I get home to spend time with Paul and the kids. We shall see if I can stick with it because I am not an early bird at all but it beats doing it in the evenings.
Here is to a great week ahead






I agree morning workouts are the best. And I like your sons messy hair, he can totally get away with it. Maybe I am just saying that because my son's hair is twice as long.
ReplyDeleteI like his hair I guess I am just not use to it yet. He usually has a really short haircut. Let's hope I can stick the the morning work out. Right now I am dying to go home and be lazy HA
Delete