Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Favorite iPhone Apps

OK. Let's talk about some of my favorite  iPhone apps for just a bit. If you have an iPhone then you will know how addicting and fun this phone can be.





1. Pinterest

I'm not really sure where I would be today without this app because I am not creative at all but I am now. Everyone always says "your so creative or where did you get that ideas" My answer is always "The power of the Internet and Pinterest" If you do not have a Pinterest account let me know and I will gladly send you an invite but don't get mad at me when you cant stay off the darn site.



2. Twitter

Yup, I jumped on the Twitter bandwagon and I always told myself that I wouldn't but Facebook is getting on my last nerves and I just don't really care about every ones drama and complaining on there anymore. At first I had no clue what I was doing and I even had it activated for say 6 months before I tweeted my first Tweet HA! Now I love it and I can keep up with all of you!!!



 
3. My Fitness Pal
This app here is a lifesaver!!! I have lost 12 pounds because I am now counting my calories and watching what I eat. This would not be possible without this life changing app. If you are looking to diet or maintain I would definitely encourage you to get this app. If you don't have an iPhone then you can also join online and the best part is......It's free.




 
4. Instagram
This app is so fun!! Who doesn't like taking photos and best of all you can add all different kinds of filters and borders with this. I love vintage pictures and I actually purchased the Hipstamatic app and all the different lenses and Instagram is much more user friendly.



 

5. Pandora
I listen to music 24/7!! With this app I can customize stations and I listen to it at work, while I'm cleaning, taking a shower, doing laundry and running. Its the best and I'd have to say that the Miranda Lambert station is probably my favorite.




 

6. Blogger
This little gem is great!! To be honest I probably do about 95% of my blogging from his app. It messes up your picture order when you upload from here and I have to actually log in from my computer to put them in order but this is great. If you have a blog idea you can just type it out and be done with it.




 
7. Redbox
We watch movies like crazy at my house so this comes in handy A LOT!! Especially if we are out and about and want to know what movies are available then  you can just search and it tells you. Awesome huh??




 

8. PicFrame
Collages!!! Need I say more?  I love making collages and using this app makes it so easy. You can pick different backgrounds, colors, and frames. Its great.




9. Project 365
You take a picture everyday and then you can add a comment as to what that picture is about. I just discovered this last night so all of my days are not filed and I cant go back and put a random picture in bc then I will know that its not the correct day and it will bug me lol



 

That's all I have today

What are your favorite iPhone apps?? Are there any out there that I NEED ??


4 comments:

  1. I think we share the same love for apps!! I am downloading my fitness pal as we speak! I have groupon and a Disney app that I looovvve! We used it everyday when we went back in may to check wait times and find restaurants to eat at!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm love My Fitness Pal!!! Let's b pals, i think my email/name/whatever it's called is brandiborchardt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Project 365! I had never seen that one!
    I am going to post once a week the pictures from that week so at the end of the year I can see how much we have changed on my blog!
    Thanks for the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i think i sent u a message. Still learning how My Fit pal works. Do u ever feel like u r starving. I was reading your diary from yesterday and i see that u were under your calorie goal and went on a run??? Also, great job on the weight loss, how long did it take to lose the 12 lbs???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...