The other day I was surfing through Pinterest and came across a couple things that made me step back in time so I thought I would share.
Remember those stuffed animals that you could roll up in a ball?? That would be a Popple!! I had a pretty good collection of these and I will never forget that my sister thew one up in the tree in front of our house and it got stuck. I was then minus one Popple :(
Pagers lol Oh Lord!!! I had one and it was a clear blue, I remember i had to check in with the parentals and I would always freak out if I was not where I was suppose to be because ya know that's about the same time Caller ID came out.
Remember the good ole dial up Internet or that annoying sound when connecting to AOL??
Walkman, I had one of these too
These were my favorite markers and grape was the best!!!
Sometimes I think that this old Nintendo is better than the Wii and having to blow on the games was a lot easier than having a CD that can get scratched and never work again
Paint splattered jean skirts!! Im sure I could dig up a couple of pictures of me in one of these
I just heard you singing along to this HA
Check out those hairstyles!!! My friend has her room all decorated in NKOTB and I was always so jealous of her. I think the last time I saw her she told me that she still had her comforter
I had these- canvas and leather! My Grandma would always make sure that our Keds were white all of the time. Maybe thats why I have a problem with dirty shoes??
Its almost Friday!!!










I didn't think you were old enough to even know what half of these things were? LOL
ReplyDeleteManda
I went to a NKOTB concert this past year - BSB (Backstreet Boys) toured with them. The best part?? I am not one bit ashamed of this! ;)
ReplyDeleteYup, lived through it all. I also wanted a pound puppy and cabbage patch doll, but it was never in the cards for me. Cute blog.
ReplyDeleteLOL I remember all of this. I use to have the sented markers and a ninendo. Ahh the good ol days!
ReplyDeletegeez, pagers! lol and new kids on the block! it seems like such a long time ago!
ReplyDeleteahhh PAGERS I had a purpe see through one, thought I was big deal.
ReplyDelete