Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY Silhouette

Pinspired??? Is that even a word? Well it is to me because Pinterest inspires me all the time. I came across this pin here on how to make DIY Silhouettes So I gave it a shot and they turned out so cute. 



I made them for my kids and forgot to take pictures but here is a step by step guide for  the one I made for my Nephew.






















I absolutely loooove these. Now what shall I make next??



4 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! And to think I spent like $50 to have them done when we went to Disney!!! Sooo cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems super easy and wicked quick! I love pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! This is such a great idea!! I'm going to do this for my friends daughters bday!! Thanks for sharing!!

    I just came across your blog!! LOVE it!! I look forward getting to know you better! Have a fab day!! :)

    http://jodie-rae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!
    What a fun idea!

    I am going shopping for you tomorrow and I am beyond excited for you to get your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...