Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tag You're it!!!


Many of you have probably seen this floating around the blog world and I think it is fun!! Sweet Amy over @ http://loveamycakes.blogspot.com/ has tagged me sooo here goes!!




The Rules
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.



Here are 11 fun facts about myself
1. I clean my ears out a lot...not sure what it is about it but I think it's weird and it's OK if you think so too!!
2. I was a Cheerleader all through school and I can still do a back handspring
3. I have a shoe obsession and could buy new shoes to  match every outfit. I think this has been passed down to my daughter because she has more shoes than me.
4. I have to sleep with my feet tucked under the blanket and all hands in too!! You never know there could be something under the bed
5. I always look in the shower before I use the bathroom, Hey there could be someone in there too!!
6. I am becoming to think that I am a huge chicken now from reading the last 2 facts HA
7. I love reading and Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author
8. When I was 16 I worked at T.J. Maxx for half a day and didn't come back at lunch. They wanted me to match up shoes......I like shoes but not that much.
9. Let's not forget about the nursing home I worked at too.....that last all but 2 hours.
10. I have worked for the same company going on 10 years
11.  I love baking and I think cake pops are my favorite thing to make




Now on to 11 questions from Amy
1. Favorite food- Defiantly anything Italian
2. Favorite cosmetic product- Bronzer- I feel tan even in the winter
3. Favorite thing to do on a Saturday- Relax, I work full time so Saturdays are mostly spent with my husband and kids
4. Favorite place in the world - Anywhere that has a Beach lol I hate Winter
5. Favorite gift you have received - My Wedding rings
6. Favorite gift you have gifted- I love giving and I cant pick just one
 7. Favorite Restaurant- Bravo
 8. Favorite store- Hobby Lobby
9. Favorite brand- I am a pretty easy and like anything but I love Old Navy and The Gap
10. Favorite technology item - By far anything made by Apple- We have iPhone, iPad and an iPod
11. Favorite board game- I don't really play board games but my favorite would have to be Guess Who



Now My questions for you ladies
1. Your worst fear  2. Do you have any awkward talents  3. Favorite Accessory  4. Dogs or Cats  5. Do you drive like a race car driver or a Grandpa  6. Dream job  7. What do you order at Chipotle  8. Favorite Ice Cream  9. Favorite trashy TV Show  10. Vanilla or Chocolate  11. All time favorite Movie



1. Jenn  2. Stephanie  3. Brandi  4. Ashleigh  5. Dayanne  6. Summer 
7. Shannon  8. Lindsey  9. Meredith  10. Kimmie  11. Melissa




4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for tagging me! This looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!! Thanks for tagging me! I'm working on my post now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN! Ok, gonna try to do this but I'm so not techy so not sure how to tag peeps!!!! HEHE!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...