
Happy Wednesday Everyone!! Go ahead and head on over to Shannon's blog, Life After I "Dew" and link up for So What! Wednesday!!
So What! if........................
I am only working 3 days this week. Thank the Lord that MLK day and my Daughters Birthday fall in the same week
I went way way over my calories Saturday when we went out to dinner with friends and I was sooo mad at myself the next day. Yes, I had to have that Deep Fried cheesecake with whip cream and rasberry toppings
Most nights I eat a different dinner than the rest of my family........not that they eat bad I just have a preference what I want to eat
We sent the kids Nintendo DS's back to Nintendo to have them repaired knowing that the kids broke them ( not on purpose but sh*t happens) and yesterday in the mail we got them back!! All shiny and new
I am kinda excited to watch American Idol tonight but I am getting sick of all of the horrible people. It was funny the first couple seasons but now I don't really care
I am dying to see the new movie The Vow with Rachel McAdam's and Channing Tatum!! Need I say more???
Happy Hump Day!!!
I want to see that movie too!
ReplyDeleteWe should make a girl's night of it.
Maybe it will spark a fire in me to maybe get married again?
Manda
I cannot wait to see The Vow! Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams...my 2 faves! And hellooooo...Channing Tatum...Yummy!
ReplyDelete