Monday, January 16, 2012

Accessory Swap

I joined in on the fun and did the Accessory Swap over at Stilettos & a fishing pole! Head on over and check out every ones Awesome Accessories!!! I was paired up with Meredith who blogs at Sunglasses and Sippy Cups. She has the cutest little family and is super sweet. I'm so happy that we were "Introduced" and paired together!!!!

Now lets check out what Meredith sent me......Shall we


I came home from work and saw these pretty little boxes and could not wait to see what was inside.









I have a LOVE for anything with pearls!!  How cute is this necklace and matching earrings??
So cute that I wore it the next day and received several compliments.




Thanks so much Jessica for hosting this fun swap!!

Meredith- I love everything you sent me and I am positive I have a new favorite necklace now......Thanks You sooooo much!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome! THANK YOU for joining in! I believe I'm gonna host them more often.. spread out of course so I hope you can join in again!

    I loooooooooooove your taste & Merediths buying taste! I actually had to take off my earrings I'm wearing today to see if they are the same ones, they aren't but close to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that necklace is AMAZING! what a great gift!!

    so nice to meet you! it's so much fun jumping around to everyone's blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...