I had so much fun putting together all of the decorations for this party and I want to remember the details so here goes!!
The Banner- I just printed out letters from MS Word and cut them out and placed them on card stock. Then I strung ribbon through each side and hung it up on the wall
Serving tray is something I had in the Kitchen and I just used one of Paytons flower clips on the top. I thought the napkins and plates would look cute on it. The 6 is a wooden number from Hobby Lobby and I painted the trim in pink then modge podged the front with zebra print cardstock.
I made these jars last year out of vases, candlesticks and small bowls....super easy. The I just put ribbon around it and taped the Barbie picture on it and filled with Chocolate covered pretzels.
I painted this frame pink and then cut out the Barbie sillhouette from black cardstock and glued on white paper. For the zebra letters I used left over iron on letters from Payton's shirt. The glass bowls I had laying around the house and I wrapped them with pink and white ribbon and filled with Chocolate covered oreos.
The cake was made by Amy (here is her website) and she did a fabulous job!! If you are in my area check her out and you will not be disappointed.
Paytons shirt I made by tracing the Barbie silhouette on black fabric and heat n bond and ironing on the pink shirt. Then I bought zebra print iron on letters for her name.
That wraps it up, Hope you all enjoyed!!!!








Ashley, I love what you did for Payton's birthday party. I am all about being creative when celebrating birthdays! PS - your kiddies are adorable :)
ReplyDelete