We enjoyed a very low key weekend and it was great!! Saturday the weather was so nice the kids were able to go out and play and I was able to get some stuff done around the house. I have come to the conclusion that I do not like cold weather. I am more of a warm weather kind of gal and cold weather is for the birds. I burnt this in my warmer and dreamed of being on the beach and the sun beaming down on me HA
Here are a few pictures of the kids enjoying the nice weather
The kids made forts and used every blanket int he house lol
Payton helped me clean, she wanted to run the sweeper so I didn't argue
I tackled this mess in Koen's room and believe it or not it looks like a totally different room now
I also cleaned up Payton's room and was so happy that she was actually playing in there ( she never does) She is outgrowing this little Rose Petal Cottage and I don't think I can part with it. I may just pack it up and keep it. Is that bad?? Does anyone else keep their kids toys??
Sarah over at Life Sweet Life had this printable on her blog the other day and I printed that puppy out and put it in a frame. Its now hanging in our room and I hope it gets used...well I know Ill use it but will the hubs
This was the kids this morning....see that little spot in between them?? Yea, that's where I was sleeping, not sure how but I was. They go to bed in their beds and in the middle of the night they wind up in our bed. Sometimes I don't even know they are in there until I wake up. Its like they know when the other one wakes up. I really need to start putting them back in their beds but who wants to carry dead wait at 3am? Not me lol
We had a quit weekend but I think it was just what we needed after the Holidays.
Happy Monday







No comments:
Post a Comment