Everyone get on over to Shannon's blog- Life After I Dew and link up for So What! Wednesday
So What if...............................
I went over my calories last week for the first time :( Oh well....I have been so strict I think its ok to let one day slide.
Yesterday I had a Biometric Screening at work and found out that I am borderline obese...For real? I knew I needed to loose some weight but obese..come on now
Everyday when I get ready I acccessorize with earrings and bracelets but when I get to work they are off and sitting on my desk.
I am sooo excited to watch One Tree Hill tonight but I am sad that this is the last season. Did anyone else hear that Lucas will be back or was I just dreaming??
I think I am in denial that my little girl will be SIX in 9 days and my baby will be FIVE in March!! I am not really sure how this happened
Our boat has yet to be cleaned out and winterized.......Chop, Chop Honey, you are running out of time. Although I wish this did not have to happen because I would really like to be sun bathing on the back of that baby right now but first we have to get through Winter...Barf!!!
Happy Hump Day!!!!!
I went over my calories last week for the first time :( Oh well....I have been so strict I think its ok to let one day slide.
Yesterday I had a Biometric Screening at work and found out that I am borderline obese...For real? I knew I needed to loose some weight but obese..come on now
Everyday when I get ready I acccessorize with earrings and bracelets but when I get to work they are off and sitting on my desk.
I am sooo excited to watch One Tree Hill tonight but I am sad that this is the last season. Did anyone else hear that Lucas will be back or was I just dreaming??
I think I am in denial that my little girl will be SIX in 9 days and my baby will be FIVE in March!! I am not really sure how this happened
Our boat has yet to be cleaned out and winterized.......Chop, Chop Honey, you are running out of time. Although I wish this did not have to happen because I would really like to be sun bathing on the back of that baby right now but first we have to get through Winter...Barf!!!
Happy Hump Day!!!!!

Loooooove One Tree Hill and Lucas IS back! I saw a preview and they showed him! Can't wait to watch tonight's episode later!
ReplyDelete