Last week I downloaded the Project 365 app on my phone and decided that I would do a weekly post to capture what we were up to that week. It will be fun to look back and see how much we have all changed. I started a little late and wish I would have started this as of January 1st but Oh well, 10 days later isn't to shabby!!
Project 365- Week 1
I cleaned a majority of the day on Sunday and Payton offered to help. When she is older and doesn't want to do chores I will remind her that there was a day that she did like to help HA
My two little kiddos sleeping in my bed when I woke up. It was just to cute I had to take a picture
Payton feeding her Baby Alive doll, her name is Sophie and she also has to change her diaper. The thought of a baby doll using the bathroom is still strange to me but she thinks it is sooo cool
Paul reading Koen his "Homework". Every week he brings a different book home from school and we have to read it to him four times throughout the week.
We got our first Snow of the year. I do not like snow, I do not like cold weather and it makes me sad that this is just the beginning of Old Man Winter....Booooooo!
A snapshot of MFP after I weighed myself this morning. Seriously, I have worked my booty off to get here and it's great to know that I am half way to my goal weight
Until next week......................................Have a Great Weekend and try to stay WARM!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment