I saw this idea and knew I had to do it with my kids because they say some of the funniest things. I asked them the questions below...well they are funny just read for yourself.
Pink is Payton and Blue is Koen
All about My Mom
1. How old is your Mom?
Twenty seventeen Seventeen
Wow, I wish I was 17. True age 28
2. What is your Mom's favorite color?
Blue Purple
Pink is my fav color and they both know this
3. What is your Mom's favorite food?
Broccoli Hot dogs
Yuck, I hate Hot Dogs but I do love Broccoli
4. How tall is your Mom?
Short Short
Yes, I am short 5 ‘3’
5. What shoe size does she wear?
70 Black
They must think I wear large black shoes. I actually wear 7 or 7 1/2
6. What is her favorite TV show?
Vampire Diaries Spongebob
The first one is correct but not sure about Spongebob. They make me watch it
7. What time does your Mom wake up
in the morning After its a sunny day
I don’t like waking up in the morning but my wake up time is 6:30am
8. What does your Mom do while you're at school?
Work Work
Yes I work full time and I often hear. “ Mom are you off today”
9. What is your Mom's first name?
Ashley Ashley
10. What do you like best about your mom?
When you let me sleep in your bed Takes us to kings island
What is it about kids wanting to sleep in your bed?? 4 people and a dog in a queen size bed does NOT cut it
All about My Dad
1. How old is your dad?
109 8
He will be the big 3-0 here really soon
2. What is Dad's favorite sport to play?
Football Football
They know their Dad all to well
3. What is Dad's favorite food?
Egg sandwich Spaghetti
Not sure where egg sandwich came from but Spaghetti is one of his favorites
4. How strong is your Dad?
A whole bunch, he can carry a whole box of trees He can't wrestle uncle Wayne
This makes me laugh because if you saw Paul's brother you wouldn’t want to wrestle him either HA
6. What is Dad's favorite TV show?
Michael Jackson Spongebob
Paul does love Michael Jackson but I'm not sure that’s his favorite show. He usually watches what I watch but on the weekends the TV is Sports
7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?
Go to kings island Play football
Awww I love watching my boys play Football
8. How tall is your Dad?
Talk A lot tall
He is tall, well to me because I am short. Id say he is 6 ‘1’
9. What do you like best about your Dad?
I Love him Playing football with him
I Love him Playing football with him
I'm glad Koen loves playing Football lol
10. What is your Dad's first name?
Paul Dad
4. Where does your Dad work?
If you have kids then do this with them and see what answer's they come up with, its pretty funny!!
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is sooo cute!! I would be curious to see what my 3 yr old has to say! Haha!
ReplyDelete