Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mini Me

The other day I was looking at some old pictures of myself and I stumbled upon one that resembled Koen. I always knew that he looked a lot like me but man he is serioulsy my mini. Check out this comparison........does anyone else see it??? We are roughly the same age in these pictures. Payton on the other hand looks a lot like Paul but I think she has my attitude.....so I am going to start praying now that it changes before her teens HA







By the way----I dont want a single comment about my mullett HA

"Busness in the front, Party in the back"

Yes, I just used that reference, you know you thought it too!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the chopped up bangs...so sexy.
    And see that flower on your shirt? Looks like something you would put in Payton's hair. Crazy.
    And I am pleading the fifth about your attitude...

    Manda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...