Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So What! Wednesday

Its is Wednesday and that means its time to link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew"


So What! If..............................


I can NEVER make it to work on time.....I could get up an hour earlier and still make it in at the same time everyday. I need to work on this bc in the summertime I would like to enjoy my afternoons

I have already tried on my bathing suit for this year  but I am waiting until I get to my goal weight to buy it.....4 more lbs people!!!

My Husband will be the big 3 0 on St. Patricks Day and I have yet to make plans for this occasion....I really need to get on this.

Payton had wacky Wednesday at school today and I left before she got up......lets just say that the hubs was in charge of getting her ready today HA


I have already found the condo we will be reserving for vacation in July.....seriously if I could move to the beach I would.

My new addiction is Scramble with friends......My sister and I have 4 games going right now. I mean I really don't think that is necessary

I have found my new favorite pants......bring it on 1980!!!!





Happy Hump Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You totally can not make it to work on time...EVER
    BTW-when you go to get your hot tottie suit, take me, I need a new one...and some good ass motivation from your hot self.
    No comment on the 80's...
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lack of spelling is wearing off on me :)

    I meant HOTTIE TOTTIE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your husband did a great job, she looks so cute. And you rock those pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Peyton's way outfit. My girls might look like this if I let daddy dress them on a non way day...haha

    Loving your jeans. For summer time I want to get a bunch of colored shorts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! New follower here! I found you on Shannon's So What Wednesday link up! I love those pants!!! So cute! I really want some red skinnies. And, possibly some blue, after seeing them on you! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...