Monday, February 13, 2012

Pink Hearts


I am glad that Valentines is right around the corner because I needed an excuse to bake sugar cookies and decorate them with royal icing. This was my first time making icing but I will tell you I have now found my new favorite thing to make. I have always wanted to try it but never did it and I am not sure why but I am glad I did. So Saturday I headed to good old Walmart and got all of my supplies and spent the day making cookies. I just used the packaged sugar cookie mix and used the Royal Icing recipe and  tutorial here













I don't think they are to bad for my first try and I may just be thinking of any excuse to make these now HA


P.S. Paul and I went to see The Vow on Saturday and it was really good....just sayin!!!

8 comments:

  1. My birthday is coming up in 9 months you better get a crackin' on my cookies!
    BTW-you told me a different version about the Vow? Are you lying to me?

    Manda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No lol I dont want to ruin it for everyone else. I just didnt like how it ended

      Delete
  2. Those look so good! I am dying to see the Vow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Vow & I was OK with the ending... I mean, not everything can end the way we wish, right? I am thinking of baking some cookies tonight for my office... and thanks to your blog and the attached tutorial, I think I will be successful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thats true but i guess i was expecting something diff HA!! Oh yea make them they are so fun. If you do then you have to share how they turned out

      Delete
    2. I tagged you in my last post... so check it out and DO IT! ;)

      Delete
  4. They look amazing, great job!! I haven't logged on to MFP in a while...busy!!!!!! I've been up since 3 thinking of school stuff, gonna b dragging later!!!!!!! Happy heart day1!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...