Yesterday while sitting at work I got a text from my Mother in Law of this pictures!! Payton was awarded Student of The Month at school and I could not be more proud of her. She is so smart and really loves going to school, which makes me really happy.
When I got home she was so excited to show me and tell me all about it. She said " Mom, they came over the loud speaker and called my name down to the office and I had no clue what was going on" lol!!
Last night at her school they held a Dr. Seuss night for the kids and it was filled with games, free books, refreshments and much more. The kids had a great time and even The Cat in The Hat made an appearance.
Afterwards the kids requested Frosty's from Wendy's. I got a Jr Frosty ya know because of this whole diet thing and it was literally the size of my thumb....I should have just went with the large HA




YAY GO PAYTON!
ReplyDelete