Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Koen's Birthday



Well today my Baby is 5....I still cant believe it but I guess they have to grow up right?? So last night once he was asleep I blew up some balloons and put them in his room for when he woke up. I think this is probably going to be something I will do for them every year......maybe even when they are adults HA




He woke up today and said " Mom, I know you put all those balloons in there" lol he knows me all too well











Today Koen had a field trip with his Preschool class and Paul got to go with him. They went to the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, its a very interactive Children's science museum. ( I went there last week with Payton's class, I will post about that soon) Here are some pics that Paul sent me today!!

















This weekend is his Birthday Party with our Family and Friends. I think tonight we are going to play outside and enjoy this fantastic weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...