Monday, March 26, 2012

30 Pounds!!




Well its official.....I have lost 30 pounds and I have hit my goal weight! To be honest I thought I would look a lot different after 30 pounds but I guess I just need to tone now?? It has been a rather hard journey but I am so happy that I did it. I feel so much better about myself.....I feel better in my clothes!! I have picked up on so many good habits along the way and I think they will be sticking around for awhile. I am still NOT drinking pop, I have been exercising like a maniac and my eating habits all around are just so much better.


Just for the record.....I do own many more pants that are not orange HA!! I promise any future pictures I will not have on these pants
Before and After
I don't really see a difference here but in my face



I think this is a better picture...Goodbye Love Handles!!!



I think my goal now is to tone and if I lose more in the process then so be it but as of right now I am pretty happy where I am at!!!

11 comments:

  1. You know you see the difference! Toot your horn sista. You deserve to have a big head about it...
    "I'm so sexy it hurts"
    And rock those orange jeans...because baby got back!

    Manda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you and I am glad you are my LOVER!!!! Thanks you have helped me out more than you know

      Delete
  2. Are you nuts! I can see the difference and it's not just in your face! Look at those skinny legs! You look amazing! Best of all you look happy! I love that! Congrats mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon....You my friend have been my inspiration!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I didn't know, what a wonderful accomplishment! I need to tone also, but I just don't want to. I can do cardio all day but I hate weights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Yes I like cardio but I think I may have to start with the weights

      Delete
  4. You look great! !!
    Your such a motivation for me to lose weight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see a difference. You look awesome!!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!!! There is a HUGE difference! Your face, your arms, your skinny legs!!! You have done an awesome job!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh mama!!!! Congrats!!!! So proud of you!!! You are inspiring!!!! Great job! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...