Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring What????


This week it  has been so nice that you would think  it's Summer around these parts.  Yesterday was the hottest day in March in 102 years!!!!!!  Tuesday I got off work and picked up the kids and headed to the park to play. They had a great time and of course they did not want to leave.












While the kids were playing Paul hung out with them while I attempted my first run outside. Let me start off with saying that before this whole diet and exercise journey I was NEVER a runner and I hated it. I have come to love it over time but I am not the best but I still get out there and give it my best shot. I really didn't know what to expect since I have only been running on the treadmill. It was nice, my time wasn't the best so cut a girl some slack----- it was my first time HA!! I think I started out too fast and it wore me out really quick and then the fact that I got a major side cramp I had to walk some :(






Here you can see where I walked ....yea that would be my slacker ass walking in the red....I think I will give it another shot soon and hopefully I will do a little better.





Its almost the weekend my friends

2 comments:

  1. I'll kick your slacker ass into gear!

    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I run 6 miles at a time about 2x a week but I am not speedy at all. Slow and steady is my mantra. Any and all exercise is great as long as you do it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...