Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Party Details

Now on to the party details......Koen loves Super Mario Bros and he finally picked this theme after constantly asking him what he wanted. I seriously got  all of this together in a weeks time and I'm glad it turned out well or at least my Birthday Boy loved it!!!!






I ordered these mustache chocolate molds from Amazon and they were so easy to make. All the kids loved them and they were a huge hit. The green pipes are just white PVC piping spray painted green




I just filled these jars with gumballs and chocolate coins





Cake by the lovely Amy ...she did such a good job




Mustache cookies.....I had to order this cookie cutter from Etsy because I had no luck finding it anywhere else




Stick on mustaches





Mario and Luigi Photo board




Banner ...I just used used MS Word to create the letters and then scrapbook paper for the background





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...