Tuesday, March 13, 2012

5 Years Old!!!!!!!!!!!


OK Let me grab a tissue while I type this because my BABY is going to be 5 tomorrow. I still can't believe it and I still think he should be a little baby forever.


Koen,
  • You are the light of our life and I am so happy to call you my Son
  • You have the cutest little smile and can make anyone laugh
  • I was afraid that you would not adapt at school but your proved us wrong and you love going to school every morning
  •  You can write your name and are beginning to learn how to write the alphabet
  • You love to play the Wii and the iPad
  • You love playing outside and shooting hoops with Daddy
  • You are beginning to ride your BIG bike now and before you know it those training wheels will be off
  • You love playing Soccer and Baseball
  • Once you have your mind set on something there is no turning back bc you don't give up
  • Your favorite TV shows are The Power Rangers, Spongebob, Phineas and Ferb, and Spiderman
  • You love playing with your any kind of cars- to your Hot Wheels to your Power Wheel
  • You love both of your sisters more than anything and you often give stuff up when Payton jealous
  • You know how to use your manners
  • You love Peanut butter crackers and Granola bars
  • You are a picky eater and would prefer nuggets and pizza any day
  • You think you have to have a dessert after every meal lol
  • You always nonchalantly give me a hug and a kiss

You are such a big boy now and I love you more than anything! I cant wait to see what this year has in store for you and I cant wait to watch you grow.


Now lets look back at my little guy....................................................






















































4 comments:

  1. Awe so cute...he has totally gotten so big..

    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute!!!! What a handsome little man!!! Happy 5th birthday to him!!! You've done a great job mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday koen
    He is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He seriously could not be any cuter, oh the girls will flock. Happy Birthday to your sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...