I am sure everyone has seen this recipe floating across Pinterest and The Blog land but believe me they are sooo good. I changed mine up a bit and made them with craisins and white chocolate chips. Lets just say that my son ( the pickiest eater on the planet) scarfed one down in a flash.
Energy Bites
1 Cup Oats
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/3 Cup Honey
1 Cup Coconut Flakes
1/2 Cup Ground Flax seed
1/2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Craisins
1 tsp Vanilla
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and then place in the fridge to cool for about 30 min. I rolled mine into 28 balls and placed on wax paper. You can store them in an air tight container and they should be good for about a week if they last that long HA!! They are also good if you chill them in the fridge. It comes out to be about 107 calories per bite and below is the nutritional information with all the ingredients I placed in My Fitness Pal.
Now hurry go and make some and I promise you wont be disappointed


Love those things!@!@
ReplyDeletemaybe I should make these for my super picky 2 year old. maybe ill make them on my next shopping trip. thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love easy, healthy recipes. Especially ones you can take on the go and pop in your mouth. They sound great!
ReplyDeleteThese sound SO good! I love the addition of craisins and whit choc chips. Definitely trying these soon - thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDelete