Friday, March 23, 2012

Bike Trail, Sundaes and Basketball

Last night once again the weather was AMAZING so we loaded the kids and their bikes up and we headed to the bike trail by our house. We attempted this last  year and the kids didn't last that long.......this year a different story. They LOVED it!!!! I see many nights spent here in the summertime. I even got a little jog in and we did a little over 3 miles ( I probably only jogged half of that ) but it was still a great workout.










I LOVE this bridge






Afterwards we stopped and got the kids Chocolate Sundaes




The kids are really into playing basketball these days and I think with March Madness in the air Paul is getting some Bball in too!!!









Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! jealous of you nice weather it has rained here ALL week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of your nice weather too. It's suppose to rain a lot this weekend here! Cute pics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...