Thursday, March 15, 2012

First Field Trip

Last week I had the pleasure of being a chaperone on Payton's first field trip. Her kindergarten class went to The Boonshoft Meuseum of Discovery to spend the day. When I walked into the classroom I was given the names of my 4 children that would be in my group for the day....3 boys at that. Let me just say that I was soooo tired at the end of the day. 

 On top of that I came down with Bronchitis and a Sinus Infection the next day. The whole day I felt like crap but kept pushing through because I knew how much fun Payton was having and thats all she had talked about that week. The next day I stayed home from work and made another trip to the Doctor. That night Koen came down with a stomach bug and was sick all night...Thank heavens for Paul because he stayed up all night with him so I could sleep. We though we were all in the clear and then Saturday night the stomach bug hit Paul and I at the same time. Paul had it much worse then I did and it took him up until Monday to even feel remotley better. To make the situation even worse Pauls Mom watches the kids and she came down with it on Sunday night so I knew work on Monday for me was out of the question. So Monday morning Payton was coughing before school and I didnt really think anything of it and then while I was shopping for Koens Birthday party supplies I got a call from the school. Payton was coughing non stop and needed to be picked up. I got there and she looked terrible so we headed to the Doctor and my poor baby had an upper respitory infection. Needless to say Monday I cleaned and disenfected ALL day. I am really hoping that this is the last of the sickness that will hit my household for a very long time...I really dont know how much more I can take.

Ok moving on to the field trip.......here are some pictures



On the Bus



Maiking a pizza with a big smiley face for me :)




I have a picture just like this of her when she was about 2 here. I need to find that





She is crazy




OMG I love this picture of her




Digging for bones




Me and My Girl





Checking out the Turtles



Hope Everyone is having a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...