Love Koen's picture with his cake...his smile says it all...HA! You need to photoshop that shadow on my chin that looks like a zit...like I'm representing the pre-teens. YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
Lucky little boy, what a fun party!!! You are so cute, I kinda don't like throwing bday parties, they always stress me out, that's why I do the whole "wouldn't you rather me take you and 2 friends to a movie?".
Love Koen's picture with his cake...his smile says it all...HA!
ReplyDeleteYou need to photoshop that shadow on my chin that looks like a zit...like I'm representing the pre-teens.
YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
Lucky little boy, what a fun party!!! You are so cute, I kinda don't like throwing bday parties, they always stress me out, that's why I do the whole "wouldn't you rather me take you and 2 friends to a movie?".
ReplyDeleteEverything turned out awesome!! How fun
ReplyDelete