Friday my sister and my nephews came over to hang out!! We planned on making Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies so I stopped by the store on my way home from work and they had all their Halloween stuff on Clearance. I got 3 sets of Wilton Cookie cutter for $1.20 a piece........SCORE!!!!
I also picked up some Pumpkin decorating kits for the kids for next year for $1.50 a piece.......SCORE again!!! I love things on Clearance. I could have bought much more but I decided what I had was enough.
The I stumbled upon these bad boys...Peanut Butter filed Pretzel nuggets. A lady at work introduced me to these I have had a love for them ever since. The best part they were on sale for a $1.00 a bag!!!!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions
1. Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
2. Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts.
3. Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.
While baking we played Just Dance 3 and had a blast!! The kids love this game and I think Paul and My nephew Kyler liked it too!!


Kyler found a new best friend lol!! Him and Zuki were inseparable

Amanda making flowers for her hair

Not really sure why I was making this face. Kyler couldn't figure out how to take the picture so this is the best we got HA
This is what happens when you get old!! You spend your Friday nights Baking and Dancing..........but I wouldn't change it for anything. Thanks for coming over you guys we had a blast








No comments:
Post a Comment