Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So What! Wednesday


I'm linking up with Shannon again over at Life After I "Dew"

Here is what I am saying So What! to................................



If it was my Birthday yesterday and I still worked out and watched my calories........this girl isn't cheating until I loose a little more.

If I got an iTunes gift card and spent most of it on the Hipstamatic App and Accessories....I love vintage photos.

If I  talk to my Best friend every morning before work....she is the greatest friend and morning talks are a must!!

If my daughter has wrote her name all over our house in pink marker and I have yet to wipe it off.....I think it adds character

If I forgot to buy snacks for Koen to take to school today.....this is why I am Thankful for my Mother in Law because she came to the rescue

If my sister is being induced tonight to have her baby and I am going there at 8pm whens he gets there....I have to be there when my niece makes her grand entrance into the world


Happy Wednesday :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new niece! That's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on losing weight!! Share your tips...I need to lose a few!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I just started following you & I cannot wait to see more of your blogs :) I am excited to get to know you threw them :) & there is nothing wrong with best friends talks during the morning, noon or night :) I do the same of a night!Cute character to the house esp when it is done by your sweet child :) & congrats on the new niece...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...