Sunday, November 20, 2011

Koen's Progress Report


Wednesday Koen brought home his Progress Report from Pre-School and it pretty much sums him up and I am so proud of him. Before going to preschool I was worried that he wouldn't want to stay there with people he didn't know and he surprised us.  His Teacher evaluates the kids on  Motor Growth, Intellectual Growth, Social Growth, Emotional Growth and Spiritual Growl and  are scored on a 1-3 scale, 1 being usually and 3 seldom. Koen does have some areas that need improvement and we are working with him everyday.  I have been trying to come up with different learning games for him to learn how to identify each letter of the alphabet and write his name but he doesn't seem to excited about it. Although,  I do understand that he is four and each child  grows and learns differently I think by the time Kindergarten rolls around all the areas that  he didn't score to high in now he will be ready at that time.


 





We are so proud of him and can't wait to see how much he will achieve in the next 6 months!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...