Well Pinterest is probably one of my favorite places to search for DIY projects and cute little things for my kids. I have found some of my favorite pins and wanted to share. If you are not a member of Pinterest let me know and I will gladly send you an invite.
Now that my kids are both in school I will need some fun little treats for them to take to school during the Holidays. Now the decision is Reindeer or Snowman ...............or I may just make both HA!!
Easy Sticky Buns made in a bundt pan. YUM
Now when I saw this pin I had to look twice. How awesome is this?? My kids are going to love this
Last year I made the kids the cutest little Christmas shirts but this one is adorable and looks super easy to make!! I will be making this for Payton this year
I have been wanting to make these Silhouettes forever!! My stepdaughter will be in town soon and I cant wait to make one for all three of them and hang them on the wall
After our Family pictures coming up I am going to pick the best pictures and try this project too!!
Picture Coasters.......it just screams a Great Christmas present for family members
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!










No comments:
Post a Comment