My Grandparents have dinner for the Family every Tuesday and we all call that " Taco Tuesdays" because my Grandma usually makes Tacos. Last night she made Cheeseburgers and they were sooo good!! After work I drove home and got the kids and went over to my Grandparents to enjoy some time with them, my uncle and cousin too!!
Seriously it can't get any sweeter than this <3
Payton and Uncle Mike playing Pick Up Sticks
Koen and Grant-- This is Koens Fav game to play there
Every year my Grandma makes all of the families Baskets full of homemade Cookies and Treats and passes them out on Christmas!! I look forwards to those baskets every year and it is probably my FAVORITE present of all time!!!! This year my grandma isn't making baskets because she is having problems with her hand but she is making them for Christmas dinner. So, I asked my Grandma if I could copy 3 of her recipes that are my favorite so I can make them this year for my family. She pulled out her recipes and they were on note cards,I had to take a picture of them.
Fudge Puddles
** If you can find he mistake in this recipe I promise you will get a good laugh from it *
Sugar Cookies

Buckeyes









No comments:
Post a Comment