Monday, November 7, 2011

Our Weekend

Saturday was a good day!! We watched OHIO STATE  play and they won...wooohoooo!!! The kids played outside all day and then we decided to make a trip to the grocery store. Then we went out to dinner at Cracker Barrel and it was soo nice. The kids were so good!! While at dinner I asked Payton what she wanted to be when she grows up and she said she wants to be the person in the Ambulance. I have never heard this before and she said that she wants to help people when they get hurt. Then I asked Koen what he wanted to be and of course he said what any other 4 year old would say, He wants to be a Super Hero. I know down the road this will change but I thought it was soo cute.








The kids sat in the rocking chairs outside and I told them to smile so I could take a picture and Koen said, (imitating an older person)  " I'm rocking like a Grandpa". When he said that I busted out laughing...they say some of the funniest things.




Paul taught them how to play Checkers and Koen won!!!! A checkerboard is now on their Christmas list




After dinner we rented Captain America and came home and watched it. As far as watching movies at home I am always the one to not make it through the whole movie because I fall asleep but not this one. It is now on my list of Favorite movies. If you haven't seen it yet I would suggest it :)




We woke up bright an early on Sunday morning, due to the time change the kids were bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6:00am!!! Yea it was a long day. I was gathering all the laundry and found Payton and Zuki in the laundry basket HA




Paul requested that I make my famous Chicken and Cheese dip



Put all in Crock Pot and let melt, serve with tortilla chips
2 pkg Cream Cheese
2 cans Rotel
1/2 bag Shredded cheese
1 can White Chicken breast




While I was cleaning all day Paul did a lot of little things around the house. He hung back up my shelf in the laundry room, mowed the grass, replaced our front door knob & lock and he came home from Lowe's with a new Chandelier for the dining room!! I really like it. Now our next plan is to get a new table for this room, preferably black.







When I put the kids to bed tonight I found Zuki laying in Paytons bed, under the covers!!



We had a great weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...