My little sister walked in this door Wednesday night pregnant with her first baby and walked out yesterday with my new niece Harmony Faith Marie!!!!
Getting all set up in her room
Diaper Bag all packed and ready to go
After the epidural that she said she was not getting lol
Note: Rach, please take advise from your older sister, she has been through it :)
Mommy and Daddy waiting patiently
She was in active labor at this time and was waiting 30 min to push again. Sooooo what do you do to waist time? Open a presents lol. I got her a potted plant in a baby block vase and monthly stickers to take pictures of Harmony as she grows
It's that time folks, ya know when all then nurses have done what they can do and the Doctor comes in to finish it all up lol!! Check Great Grandma out in the background cheesing
and shes here................
Seriously is there anything cuter than this??? I am framing this one
The first time holding your new baby is the greatest moment in the world!!!!
Congratulations Rachael, I am soo proud of you and you did a great job with the delivery. You are going to be an awesome Mommy and Harmony is so Lucky to have you. She is Beautiful and I am so happy to finally have a niece. Love you!!!!
















Oh my! These pictures and this story gives me baby fever!! Congrats to you and your family! Harmony Faith is a beautiful name and your sister looks like a beautiful momma:)
ReplyDelete