Last night my Mom had everyone over to celebrate my Birthday coming up this Tuesday!!
Menu
Salad
Lasagna
Garlic Bread
Cake and Ice Cream
Delicious!!!!!!!
The kids had fun playing Just Dance on the Wii
Does something that looks just a little crazy here?? Yea I am not 82 but I think my sister thought I was lol
On the way home Payton asked me what I wished for and if it came true yet. I had to let her know that you never tell your wish or it won't come true.
All of my Birthday goodies......Thanks everyone, I looved everything
Then it was time to play Mad Gab!!! If you have never played this before I would suggest it for your next get together. I guess the trick to the game is to have an accent. For some reason when it was Paul's turn to read the cards he had a strong German accent.................and I literally almost peed my pants.
Lots of Laughs
Even my Nephew Malyki got in on the game!! He is such a smart little guy
The final score........I think the GUYS cheated!!!!
Amanda and I
My Mom and I
Mother and Daughters
Sisters
My Mamaw
Mom and Michael
Amanda and Keith
I had a great night and laughed a lot!! Thanks Mom for everything
I really Hope I get lucky and my neice Harmony is born on my Birthday :))))))))))))))))
Now lets hope my wish comes true!!






















Spending time with family really is one of lifes precious moments!I loved the game time we all do together. Looking forward to our next family gathering. Ash you may get to share that birthday with Harmony. Love Mom
ReplyDelete