I'm linking up with Shannon today over at Life After I Dew for So What! Wednesday
So What! if..............................
I am wearing Christmas socks today that have little cats on them........I don't even like cats hmmmm
I washed my tennis shoes last night and figured that there is a cool shelf that you insert in the dryer to prevent the god awful " THUMP THUMP" It was a peaceful drying cycle might I add
I am cooking the Turkey for our Dinner tomorrow and that 14lb Turkey is still sitting in the freezer....I didn't know that it takes 2-3 days to thaw out. Major Fail
I bought my Family coordinating outfits to wear for our pictures Saturday.....we all have to match right??
It took me almost 4 hours to make all those Oreo Turkey Pops that the kids took to school yesterday and Paul called us " THOSE" parents. All that matter is that my kids liked them and so did their classmates :)
I bought all new decorations for my Christmas tree last year and I secretly want to buy new ones this year too!!
I didn't take off work Friday and I will probably be the only soul in that place........Oh Well, I can still shop online
I rented the movie Super 8 last night and I fell asleep......for some reason I can NEVER make it through a whole movie. I asked Paul how the movie ended this morning and his answer was " The thing went home"
That was a great response and sums up the movie great don't ya think??

No comments:
Post a Comment