Can we say that we have a spoiled dog???
My son has an addiction-----The iPad!! Sometimes I have to hide that thing
Peppermint Oreo Cookies !!!!!
Payton before school the other day, shes so stylish
My Chinese Dinner on a paper plate might I add......it was sooo good!!
Koen playing a game on Nick Jr!! This child is soo smart, he is growing up so fast and has learned so much lately. Not sure if I am ready for that :(
The pictures below were taken at 6am before work!! I'm not really sure why they think it's acceptable to play and beat on drums at that time in the morning. They are usually my alarm clock bc they both get up so early....ugh!!
Payton finally started listening to her MP3 player and she sings sooo loud. She took it in the store with her the other day and she was just singing her little heart out like no one was there :)
Halloween night Paul lit the candles in the pumpkins but this picture was taken the next morning. The candle burned all night.....I sent him a text with the picture asking if he was trying to burn down the house.
Looking back at all these pictures, I'm not really sure why my kids have their pajamas on in almost every picture lol!!










Don't forget to take an IPhone pic after you are done working out!
ReplyDeleteI told you I am going to keep you accountable! Even on your blog...waaahaaahaaa
Loves ya
Manda