Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So What! Wednesday

Its time again to link up again with Shannon over at Life After "I Dew"




So What! if......................



It was raining last night when I left work and I didnt have an umbrella, so what's a girl to do??
I'd have to say that boxes work just fine :)


Koen had his first bad day at Pre-School yesterday and I was really sad and upset. I felt bad for taking the iPad away for the rest of the week but the kid needs to be good at school....Grrrrrrr!!

We had our first little bit of snow this year and this morning I went about 25 mph around the on ramp to get on the highway and I know the person behind me was furious.........last year I wrecked Paul's truck on the same ramp and did about 8k worth of damage!!
Snow + Ashley = Lots of wrecks and money

When I was 16 I was a passenger of a very bad wreck and settled for a lot of money and I am sad to say all that money was gone in about 6 months.............hey it was fun spending it and I blame it on  my young age!!!

I haven't worked out in the past couple weeks.......I really need to get back into my groove. Why does it have to be sooo hard??

I haven't bought a single Christmas present yet....not even stocking stuffers! I tend to wait until the last min and I don't know why. I think I get some kind of high trying to scramble at the last minute!!

I sent Paul a picture of the boots I want for Christmas.......knee high, Color: Cognac, Size 7 1/2, Price $100.00 from Nordstrom's......If your reading this babe just a little FYI Christmas is the 25th

That's all I have for today....Happy Hump Day!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...