Thursday, December 1, 2011

iPhone pics



Payton before school the other day :)




New vinyl wall accent above my couch....yes I know the first line is a little crooked (still need to fix that)




Dress up anyone??



I Absolutely love my hair and the colors my bestest hairdresser used this time



My new favorite coffee creamer




My first Turkey.... Check out Zuki in the background praying that I drop it HA





Koen sleeping lol




Cuddling with my fav little guy




Koen made this at school and we are counting down the days until the birth of Jesus




Yes its already December 1st........don't hate on my Christmas tree I am not the best artist




Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree




Stocking are hung





Cute chair covers....the kids love these





Birthday present from my sister in law.......so pretty





I am picking this up today for the kids and I found a 20% coupon you can print off if you purchase it at  Barnes and Nobles here good through 12/05/2011.  Lets hope Mr. Elf can help my kids stay in line until Christmas :)

2 comments:

  1. Your first sentence of your wall decal looks horrible. You should be ashamed of yourself!

    :-)

    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your blogs, they help brighten my day! Love You

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...