Whoa, the weekend went by way too fast and yet again today is the start of another week. This past weekend we didn't do much and I spent all day yesterday cleaning, like really cleaning. I scrubbed toilets. washed every ones bedding, dusted, ran the sweeper, I even put away all of the laundry. That may be the last time this year that I actually clean like that lol
Speaking of cleaning yesterday I tackled this closet.........Can anyone find the child??
This is why I hope Santa doesn't bring that many toys this year and thats not even including what is piled in their rooms................geeeeeeeeesh
Saturday night we ventured out to Fort Saint Clair to see the Whispering Christmas light display. I was soo glad that this display was one that you are able to stay in the car because it sure was cold out. Koen didn't make it in the car but 10 min and he passed out. Payton on the other hand was ready to go.
We finally made it in the park after waiting in line for over an hour sitting in traffic to get in :( It was worth it though
I tried snapping some pictures but its kinda hard to do while moving.
Towards the end of the light display there was a little cottage where they gave out hot chocolate, cookies and the kids were able to visit with Santa.
This pictures cracks me up, Payton's chocolate mouth and Koen doesn't even look like he is awake HA
Only 14 more days until Christmas friends, Have a good week!!!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment