Linking up with Shannon over at Life after 'I Dew' for So What! Wednesday
So What! if
Ever since I got up today I thought it was Thursday and I was trying to figure out how I was going to get everything done before this weekend..............that is until I was talking to my Grandma on my way to work and she informed me its only Wednesday
I woke up today dreading getting on the treadmill tonight.......but I am going to do it anyway
We put all the kids Christmas presents in my closet and every morning it never fails that there is almost an encounter where the kids find them. Next year I shall find a new hiding spot
A square box came in the mail yesterday from Nordstroms and I know its my boots. Paul put them in my closet along with the other gifts and it is taking everything I have not to look. I mean I know what they look like but I just want to feel them HA
I have to fall asleep with the T.V. on every night and nope I don't set the timer to turn it off.....I am afraid of the dark and if I have to get up and go downstairs you bet all the lights I walk past are coming on too
I cannot spell worth a Hoot, Thank the Lord for spellcheck......although sometimes it does not work and I look like an idiot
We have a lunch and gift exchange today for work and I have yet to buy a gift card.............I think there is a McDonald's on the way, they sell gift cards right??
Happy Hump Day

Oh girl all week I have been thinking a day ahead! I can't believe today is only Wednesday and if it weren't for SWW I would have thought it were Thursday.
ReplyDeleteSista you definitely do not know how to spell! You know I am not afraid to call you out :)
ReplyDeleteI have some stuff at my desk if you need to use it for your gift exchange...come on over
Mander
Hahaha dying laughing here with your Mickey D's gift card! - I say DO IT!
ReplyDelete