Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Great Night



Last night after work I picked up the kids and I realized when we pulled in the driveway that I gave my MIL the garage door opener yesterday. Paul recently put a new door lock on the front door and we only got 2 keys with it so I told him just to give one to his mom and then to keep the other one. Well I guess he figured out how to use the old lock so we could keep the same key and I forgot about that. Sooo needless to say I sat int he car for 30 minutes waiting patiently for him to get home and let me in not knowing I had a key to the front door the whole time HA!! Way to feel like a crazy person



Well when I got the the mailbox I realized these little gems came in the mail today......and the best party I only had to pay shipping




Koen brought home Christmas Cookies that he made at school and he was so proud of them




When Paul got home he said I have a little secret for us lol Is it sad that we have to hide treats from our kids
Let me just tell you this ice cream was the best and adding a little Chocolate syrup makes it even better





After Dinner we watched Spy Kids 4 with the kids and it was a really cute movie. The kids really liked it and if you have kids this is definitely something you should watch with them



When the kids went to bed Paul and I watched The Help.  I read the book a while ago and was sooo excited when it was finally out for rent on Redbox.  At first Paul was like do you really think I want to watch this movie? Little did he know he really liked it and kept asking me questions here and there and I had to keep saying just watch and you'll see.



All in all we had a great night and I had a sore throat all day so this was a great ending to the day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...