Jack our Elf on the Shelf left the kids a Gingerbread House Kit Thursday morning so last night we tackled the project. This was the first time I have ever made a gingerbread house and was surprised how difficult it was to get the top of the house to stay on but we made it happen. I put the house together for the kids and did most of the icing and then let them do the rest. They had a lot of fun and they were eating more candy than what they were putting on the house HA!!
I think we may just make this a yearly tradition at our house!!!!
Hope everyone has a Fantastic weekend















I like how they wore their aprons AFTER they finished the house! Doesn't that defeat the purpose? LOL
ReplyDeleteManda
Ashley, I love everything about this post!!! Cant wait to cach up. The pictures are great.
ReplyDelete