Thursday, December 29, 2011

Vintage Barbie Birthday Plans



Payton's 6th Birthday is right around the corner and yesterday I did what any other mother would do when planning a party and I hopped on Pinterest. Seriously, where would we be without that awesome site?? I found some amazing ideas and I have a little less than a month to get it together. Last year she didn't have a party because I was really sick and to this day I still feel bad about it. We usually don't go all out on Birthday parties. However,  we do like to make the kids feel special and celebrate with our Family and Friends. Here is the theme we have planned.................................


Vintage Barbie




I would like to do a setup like this



 
via

I'm pretty sure I can make a banner close to this one



via

I will be ordering these cupcake toppers


 

via

I have only attempted the tissue paper pom poms once before and they didn't turn out to shabby but I think i will give it another shot.




via

Party Favors......who doesn't love Oreo's??
I think ill do white chocolate with pink sprinkles



 


Sweet Treats.......Chocolate Covered pretzel rods
again with white chocolate and pink sprinkles



 

She will be wearing a shirt like this....if I cant make it then i will purchase this one!!!



 


This will match perfect!!!!


I still cant believe that she is going to be 6....I feel old and it just seems like yesterday that she was learning to walk and say her ABC's. Now she is a an awesome athlete and is starting to read and write.




2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh this is going to be SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I want a vintage Barbie 22nd birthday now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...