Monday, December 5, 2011

Cookie Exchange & Rudolph Cake Pops

This weekend one of my good friends hosted a cookie exchange party. All of the girls got together and made cookies them we exchanged with everyone so that we all got a little bit of everything . I didn't hardly take any pictures besides a couple and now I wish I would have. I decided to make Rudolph Cake Pops and I love how they turned out. It's safe to say that I have definitely exceeded my calorie limit this past weekend lol
I had a great time and got to spend some much need girl time with some lovely ladies.





Another girl made these and I just thought they were too cute so I took a picture







Rudolph Cake Pop Recipe



Ingredients

White cake
Vanilla icing
2 bags of chocolate chips
Lollipop sticks
Clear treat bags
Sugar eyes (made by Wilton's)
Cinnamon round candy
Gold pipe cleaners

Bake the cake as directed on the box and let cool. Next crumble cake into a large bowl then mix in 2 scoops of vanilla icing. Then roll the batter into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Melt chocolate and dip one end into the chocolate them stick into the cake ball. Place into freezer for about 45 min then dip into melted chocolate. Here is a step by step process for the cake balls if you need a picture tutorial.

I then put on the eyes and nose before the chocolate hardened. Then I placed into clear treat bags and tied them up with the pipe cleaners to create the antlers.





*I plan on making these for the kids to take to school for their Holiday parties this month*


After the cookie swap all the guys came over and we had a little Christmas party and White Elephant gift exchange. We ended up with a Nerf gun and of course Koen claimed that right away. He has had soo much fun playing with it this weekend and I think Paul is enjoying it too!!!

Yesterday I was quit crafty and I  plan on sharing the projects later on this week.

Happy Monday








2 comments:

  1. I'm dying over the reindeer pops...presh!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! This looks like SO much fun! I cannot wait to do some fun Holiday activities with my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...