Wednesday is here again ladies and I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life after I "Dew" for So What! Wednesday
So What! If.........................
I have still yet to buy a single gift for Christmas.......Yeah, no stocking suffers or wrapping paper. Although I did pick up some tape and new scissors. I have 9 days left so I think I should be able to get everything done. Fingers crossed
I have still not sent out any of my Christmas cards or even addressed them yet. So anyone from my family that is reading this yours will be attached to your gift and if you live far away I may mail them this weekend
If I forgot to move Jack on Saturday night and he was in the same spot he was in Friday..........I told the kids they better be good or he will NEVER make it back to The North Pole and his magic will be gone.........to harsh???
I have listened to the song Very Merry Christmas by Dave Barnes over and over again.......I really like it and it makes me happy
I am secretly starting to like running on the treadmill a tiny bit..................keyword there TINY!! I just keep telling myself if I keep doing it I just may be skinny this summer.
I tried to see if Paul ordered my boots for Christmas and tried to sign into Nordstroms online under his email but no luck..........Why must I act like I am 5?????
I am trying to let me hair grow out and right now its at this stupid awkward stage and I absolutely HATE it ...........I may just chop it all off again but I think I would be really mad at myself. Self Control Ashley, Self Control
Happy Hump Day !!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful family. I want to listen to that Dave Barnes song now :) This is my 1st year ever, for not being a last minute shopper. I'm normally still shopping on Christmas Eve, eeeh.
ReplyDeleteAshley,
ReplyDeleteWhy can't you be my neighbor?! We're so alike. I wanted to see if Jiby bought me something and I went on his Neiman account-haha!! You haven't bought anything?! You're going to have your hands full over the next few days, but I'm sure you'll get it done with time to spare.