Christmas Eve before the kids went to bed they decocrated cookies for Santa and set them beside the fireplace with a glass of Milk
They also spread Magic Reindeer Dust all over the front yard
Then it was time for bed so Santa could get all the presents ready to set under the tree.
About 5am Payton climbed in our bed complaining that her belly was hurting and I told her just to lay down for a little bit. The next thing I know she is in the bathroom ( sorry if this is to blunt ) but it was coming out both ends. Poor little girl was puking and it was Christmas Morning :(. Koen had something similar on Friday but I never thought she would get sick too. He was sooo excited to open his presents but we had a talk with him and he agreed that we should wait a while to give Payton some time to feel better. She surprisingly made it through opening all of her presents without getting sick but not 5 minutes later she was laid up on the couch.
Poor thing looked so pale

See Payton in the picture above running with the bucket......I could have cried
Madness!!!!!!!!
Payton took a nap after opening her gifts and I laid down with her and it was really nice. I have not had a nap in I could not tell you when.
She finally started to feel better that evening and she was ready to make some treats with her Easy Bake Oven
This is the first Christmas that we have stayed home and I will be honest it was kinda nice to stay in my P.J's all day. Besides the fact that Payton was sick we had a Wonderful Christmas



































No comments:
Post a Comment