Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So What! Wednesday



Go check out Shannon's blog and Link up for So What! Wednesday

So What! if......................


I took down the Christmas tree the day after because I could no longer deal with that thing in the living room and I'm over Christmas now. This girl is ready for Summer

I was really hoping that Santa would have put a Keurig under the tree but that didn't happen.......I guess there are plenty of other so called  Holidays I can request it. Mothers Day is in May right??

I am really sick of Facebook and I think Twitter is my new addiction....or is it maybe because all the people I went to High School with are NOT following me....Thank the Lord!!

I took 4 days off from my Diet and Running but I am now back on track!! I did not like the fact that My Fitness pal let me know that " I have not logged in for 4 days". Hey it could have been a week!!!

We discovered that we have a little friend living in our house somewhere....my friends that little friend is a mouse and I could vomit just thinking about it. Yesterday morning I made Paul get out of bed and walk downstairs with me to get some towels before I got in the shower....I will NOT be the one to see that thing dead on a mouse trap BARF!!!!

Payton's Birthday is in January and I have yet to start planning her party.....she is asking for a new Nintendo DS because she broke the one she got last year. Should we cave and buy her a new one? If not then all those games will never get played. I know I am a sucker

I think I have OCD because every night I have a certain routine I follow before going to bed. Pick up all the toys, do the dishes, get my coffee pot ready for the morning, pack my lunch,  lay the kids clothes out for the next day and wipe down all the counters and table with disinfectant wipes....I'm crazy I know.

We will probably sit at  home on New Years Eve because we are old and have kids.....I'd have to say that it is pure excitement to watch the kids faces when the ball drops. I will keep my fingers crossed that I can stay up that late this year HA





Happy Hump Day

1 comment:

  1. LOL I am SO ready for summer! I detest winter, hate, loathe! Makes me miserable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...