Its that time again people.......So What! Wednesday
I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew
So What! If...................................................
Monday was the first night in 3 weeks that I have got on the treadmill.......weighed myself this morning and I have maintained my weight. I'm OK with that
I still have NOT bought ANY Christmas presents.....that is on our agenda this weekend. Although I still don't know what I am buying because my kids haven't really asked for much. Should I be worried???
I have been cheating and haven't been brushing my teeth after every time I eat before I put back in my Invisalign......too much work. Although I do it most of the time HA
I have absolutely no time to take off for the rest of the year ( insert large sad face here) that will teach me to not burn through all of my vacation time next year
My phone is constantly attached to my hand, I don't want it to be like this but it just happens
I bought a Backpack full of necessities and donated it for a charity drive at work ONLY to get to wear jeans to work for the months of January and February..........there will be 2 happy people here - myself and the person that gets that backpack
Happy Hump Day Folks

No comments:
Post a Comment