Whew, what a great Christmas weekend we had and I hope you all had a good time too!!! I am going to recap this past weekend in the order of the pictures I have on my camera and I'm sure it will take me all week.
First up was a Cookie Party with my Mom, Sister, Aunts, Cousin and her little girl. We initially had planned to have it at my house but Koen woke up sick Friday morning so my Aunt Reyna volunteered to have it at her house. Thanks by the way :) We had a great time baking and just spending time with one another.
My Mom advised me that she has never rolled out sugar cookie dough and cut with cookie cutters!! Payton stepped in and helped and they turned out pretty good
Jordan french braiding Payton's hair ( I need to learn how to do this)
Payton's creation with Aunt Denise
The Aunt's
LOL My Aunt was trying to dance with Payton and I think that made for a great picture opportunity HA
My Aunt brought this antique cookie press and I thought it was just the neatest thing
We have all decided that this will be a party of our Christmas Traditions!!!




















What a fun time! That cookie press is awesome. Is it as easy as it looks?
ReplyDeleteThe cookie party sounds awesome! And it looked delicious too!
ReplyDelete